- My name is Kia Kujala, and I’m a language professional with extensive experience in translation, editing and copywriting.
Currently based in Helsinki, Finland, I’m a native Finn with a master’s degree in Multilingual communication and translation (English). For the past 10 years, I have worked as a freelance language service provider.
My services include translation, proofreading, editing and copy-writing. In addition, I can review your existing translations into Finnish or English. In the review process, I can either proofread your translation for grammatical errors and terminological consistency or edit your translation more extensively to better serve your customers needs.
- English to Finnish
- Finnish to English (British English & Standard American English)
- Marketing; websites, press releases, brochures
- Corporate communication; annual reviews, training materials, letters
- Academic; abstracts, articles, thesis
- Correcting grammatical mistakes and punctuation
- A final touch for fluent texts by native writers
- Checking the text for grammar and punctuation
- Editing the structure and style of the text to make it read more fluent
- Making the text target group specific and culturally appropriate
- Copy-editing and copywriting content for market focused text
- Customised for specific target groups
- Proofreding and editing English<>Finnish translations
- Checking for missing text, terminological consitency and culture-specific reference
- Correcting grammar and punctuation
Ask for a quote: You can easily reach me from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EET me via
Phone: + 358 40 566 9621 or